Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Damn You, Tendon!

So something is going down in ankle town. I felt a twinge around my ankle on Friday evening as I walked home from having a nice dinner out (which I then got a stomach flu and threw up. Awesome.) but it seemed to have gone away by the next day. Or maybe I was just distracted by feeling gross. In class last night I was fine until we left the barre, at which point my entire right foot/leg started to swear at me most vehemently. I got through class by going easy on it, but it was obvious there was an Achilles tendon thing going on. It's still with me today, though I have iced it and babied it all day. Looks like I won't be going to the more advanced class this week. Unless this chills out I may not be going to any more classes this week at all. Or next.
Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment