Saturday, April 21, 2012

Humorous Rubber Chicken

While we were in the pet store this morning we walked by a display of dog toys and I saw this:
It's a flamingo ballerina novelty rubber chicken? This was the best photo I could find online (my husband thought I was crazy for wanting to take a photo of this thing, so I didn't, but I should have!) and it doesn't properly illustrate the hilarious combination of rubber flamingo boobs, caved in chest, and pointe shoes. So sad.
On the other hand, while I was googling (google-ing?) for the picture I also found this:



GNAW GNAW GNAW



And this:

Someone thought this pose was flattering.


And this:


Awwww.
And THIS:


Blink. Blink. Blink.

I am speechless.

2 comments:

  1. I think the "unflattering pose" picture is of the Trocks -- which makes it likely that someone thought the pose was more funny than flattering. Here they are: http://www.trockadero.org/

    P.S. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete