Monday, November 5, 2012

Career Aspirations of Five Year Olds


No, I don't want to be a ball. I think it's pretty obvious that I want to be a ballerina, not a ball. You are not a very good kindergarten teacher.

PS: I actually remember this project very well. There were blank pages for us to illustrate along the lines of "my favorite food" (something green, apparently. Maybe a cucumber?). For this one the page said "I want to be a ____ when I grow up" and then the teacher's aid filled in the appropriate word. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she got distracted halfway through on mine.
Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehee ;) (I don't know why this makes me giggle, apart from it being cute and the fact that some days in class I feel more like a ball than a ballerina)

    ReplyDelete