Monday, October 19, 2015

There Can Be Only One!

Yet another new student with my name. It's starting to get a little ridiculous. There are more of us at the studio than there are Katies or Susans, now. It all gets very confusing and our teacher has to try yelling corrections with last initials attached. Like in elementary school when the teacher called on "Jennifer G." or "Sara B."
BUT I'M THE ONLY REAL ONE. No, really. Because I'm the only one not named after a Disney princess.
I bet there are going to be a shit-ton of Elsas in ten years...

2 comments:

  1. I know have a group of friends who have daughters Elsa and Anna, or just Elsa and when the movie came out they were 6 yrs old or rounds about. The girls thought it was awesome! My friends however did not. And they are even more annoyed now that everyone asks their daughter stupid things when they hear their names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... that's basically my childhood after age 8. At least they haven't yet reached the age where they will be constantly bullied with it... that's a fun little gem they can look forward to.

      Delete