Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I don't even

Almost without question within the next few years my husband and I will have to move and settle in an obnoxious suburb that neither of us is particularly excited about. A family thing, we don't have a lot of say in it. Unless we win the lottery, I guess.
Anyway. We were discussing it last week, after I had just walked in the door from class and was sweaty and disheveled. The husband mentioned how annoying and inconvenient it would be, commuting from the aforementioned suburb to his job, at least a 45 minute drive even when there isn't any commute traffic. And he said this: "but you could just take your ballet classes at the community college".
I hardly even knew what to say! I am pretty sure that any dancers reading this immediately understand the horror I felt. Are you KIDDING me? You don't give up reading because you moved next door to a movie theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment